Anchor House, Kingston Upon Hull
Formally a Seaman’s hostel, Anchor House has been extensively renovated and extended to create a modern state of the art development. Anchor House is currently rented exclusively to student Doctors and Nurses due to its close proximity to Hull Hospital. Benefiting from a sociable layout Anchor House features a state of the art gym, gardens and communal areas ensuring the development remains popular with students.
The original building has been little altered, and the projecting “prow” on its pristine pilotis stands as an interesting example of sixties architecture, adding a refreshing variety to the townscape. The refurbishment of Anchor House has been so successful that Hull Civic Society has awarded a Commendation for the conversion situated in Anlaby Road. For more information please fill out the form today.
- Newly refurbished development with good rental track
record currently let exclusively to student Doctors and
Nurses working at the Hospital
- 8% assured rent for 3 years directly from
the Managing Agent
- 2 mins walk to the teaching hospital
- Prices starting from just £48,500
- Rooms, En-suites, 1 beds and a 2 bed
- Fully equipped Gymnasium and Sauna
- 2 communal gardens
- 24hr security, intercom system, CCTV and Live in Manager
- Private secure parking