Carseld Care Home Broughton
Set in ¾ of an acre of beautiful landscaped gardens Carseld Residential Home, was formerly a farmhouse built in the early 1800s. and is located on the outskirts of Broughton, close to Brigg. The home has benefitted from a refurbishment and can provide accommodation for up to 22 people. There are 18 single and two double bedrooms on the ground and first floor, some with en-suite, wet rooms or toilets. All of the bedrooms have either an open countryside or a garden view communal areas are on the ground floor and includes two lounges, an orangery and dining room.
As part of the refurbishment and modernisation programme, a rehabilitation room has been created. This room is self-contained with a fully equipped wet room and kitchen area, enabling residents to keep their independence following an illness or hospital stay.
Carseld offer accommodation to people with dementia, physical disability and those who simply can no longer live at home. In addition to residential care, the home also offers short and medium term respite and day care.
Carseld are registered with the Care Quality Commission and have contracts with North Lincolnshire Social Services and the NHS.
• Prices from £66,950
• Received an incredible 9.9 out of 10 from Carehome. co.uk and awarded a Top 20 Award for Care Homes Yorkshire and The Humber 2020
• CQC overall rating of ‘Good’
• 20 rooms available
• Returns are 10% paid quarterly for 25 years
• 125 year lease registered with HM land registry
• 110% buyback from year 6 increasing each year to 125% buy back at year 25