Crane Court Huddersfield
Crane Court will provide a total of 252 purpose built modern student apartments for the Huddersfield student housing market. Each property will be completed to a high standard with attention to quality finishes and good usage of space, these properties will provide an excellent long term housing
solution to the student population in Huddersfield being centrally located for both Kirklees College, Huddersfield University and the town centre.
Every apartment will be offered fully furnished to prospective student tenants and the building will benefit not only from modern and high end hotel apartment style finishes but also a range of state of the art facilities. To manage the properties a specialist and established student housing operator will oversee the building to tenant, manage and staff the project once completed.
The properties in Crane Court will be let to students on 51 week tenancies on an average rental of £145 per week. Student tenants will benefit from the high quality and central location of the apartments and owners of the apartments will gain an assured rental income over the first 5 years of ownership of 9% NET based on the purchase value of the apartments they own.
Studio Apartment Purchase Example
- Apartment Price £64,995
- 5% interest paid on deposited funds prior to completion
- Assured 5 Year Annual NET Rental Income 9% per annum
- Annual Income £5,849.55 Ground Rent £300 Per annum*
- 9% Per annum represents a NET figure for rental income over the first 5 years following completion
- Minimum of £5,220 annual income per front side studio
- Minimum of £5,265 annual income per canal side studio