Drumclay Care Home Enniskillen
Situated in the popular summer destination of Enniskillen with its beautiful waterside setting, Drumclay Care Home was built in the 1980’s and specialises in nursing and dementia care.
Currently overseen by the NHS, the care home consists of two floors with the majority of the accommodation located on the ground floor along with ancillary service areas and the kitchen. The lower ground floor provides five bedrooms and also features the laundry room along with the passenger lift to take you to the floor above.
The home occupies a generous sized plot and a lovely large garden with views over the loch.
• Established Experienced Operator.
• Price from £71,950.
• Specialises in Nursing and Dementia Care.
• 50 rooms available.
• Returns are 10% paid quarterly for 25 years.
• 125 year lease registered with HM land registry.
• 110% buyback from year 6 increasing each year to 125% buy back at year 25.