Halifax House Liverpool
Halifax House, of Fenwick Street, is the former headquarter of Union Bank of the British Empire, in the heart of Liverpool central business area, this is a building of great historical and economic significance. Halifax House will be comprised of 26 residential apartments across 3 floors. High standard finished to each apartment with open-plan kitchen and living room, luxury bathrooms, and mezzanine floor to some apartments. The high ceilings offer a stunning view over the city, making this an exceptional city centre investment opportunity.
- Former headquarter of Union Bank of the British Empire
- Management contract in place for 5 years with assured net rental return of 6% for the first 2 years
- Price start from £135,995
- 999 years’ lease from 2004
- All apartments are completed, fully tenanted and in come generating
- In the heart of Liverpool business district, close to shopping centre